Tourist Visa and Requirements in Ethiopia
Tourism Services and Facilities
Tourism services and facilities are important for the safety and secure travel, stay and tour of tourist. Transport, police, and hotel services, and emergency response are other types of facilities of tourism to help tourists for a successful vacation. So, the facilities and services of a tourist visa are also vital for the entrance of tourists to the country.
Immigration, Nationality and Vital Events Agency (INVEA) of Ethiopia is the responsible government body to process visas online. An electronic tourist visa is required for single entry when visitors come from abroad for the purpose of the tourism or non-business visit. So why is an Ethiopian Tourist Visa important?
Tourist Visa and Requirements
The single-entry tourism Visa is available both online and on arrivals for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business activities. Hence, the tourism visa required for 30 days can be issued on the arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Moreover, all Citizens of the world are eligible for a tourist visa if they fulfill the below requirements. Therefore, what are the requirements for a visa in Ethiopia?
Tourism Visa Requirements, Process, and validation:
- Applicant’s passport-size photo
- Applicant’s passport valid for a minimum of 6 months
- Apply before 3 days of the estimated date of travel
- A single entry visa is valid for up to 90 days
- The tourism visa fee for 30days is 52 USD and 90 days is 72 USD
E -Visa Application Form for Tourist visa
What are the contents of the e-visa application for the visa? In order to fill the application form, look at the five steps of the e-vasa application form. So the application form has the following points.
- Visa type: Ethiopian Tourist Visa (ETV)
- Sign agreement for the entry restriction to Ethiopia regarding COVID-19
- Arrival Information (arrival date, staying duration, departure city, airline, and Flight number (optional), and accommodation type and its address)
- Personal Information (full name, gender, date of birth, date of place, email, phone, occupation, and permeant address
- Supporting documents (passport information, upload a passport-size photo, and scanned copy of passport)
- Review Application:- check the application information and confirm before submitting the application for the visa center.
In conclusion, did you find what you are looking for? For more information and clarification, visit the official website of INVEA. if you want to learn more about tourism, visit other blog posts on our website. Write your feedback on comments and suggestions which help us to learn more.